Afternoon Tea Terms & Conditions
To guarantee a specific date or a Saturday it is recommended to book at least a month in advance.
2. All afternoon teas require a 50% of deposit at the time of reservation to secure the booking- not refundable and not transferable.
(If your booking will change the amount of people the deposit will be kept, and it’s not transferable to cover the cost of outstanding balance.)
3. We will accept date changes up to 72 hours in advance of your booking.
After this time any changes are made if we’ve availability. – Not applicable for groups bookings.
( We’re not accept exchanges for other afternoon teas than you booked for. )
4. The customer who made the bookings over the phone are responsible to: familiarize oneself with terms & conditions, details of the offer, let us know the exact age (kids) and amount of people. If you failed it, we don’t return the deposit or making any changes at your arrival time.
5. Afternoon teas are only available per person, and is not available to share.
6. Please aim to arrive at least 5 minutes before your booking time. We will only hold tables for up to 15 minutes after booking time, if you have not arrived or called to let us know you’re running late, we reserve the right to release your table.
7. Final numbers must be confirmed 48 hours prior to reservation date. A number of attendance of group more than 5 people need to be confirmed a week before your reservation date.
8. All table bookings are for maximum of one and half hours (kids afternoon teas 1h).
In busy hours we may request you to vacate the table if required, please do not feel offended.
9. We aim to have tables ready for time booked but in periods of extreme demand there may be short delay.
10. Kindly assist your children at all times during your visit at our tearoom. The management do not take any responsibility or liability for any accident occurred with any unattended children during your visit to the tearoom.
11. We’re accepts no responsibility for the loss or damage to any items left in its care. All items are left entirely at the owner’s risk.
12. Bookings made with a gift voucher require a deposit of £5pp-refundable on arrival day.
Gift vouchers are valid 6 months and must be presented upon arrival. If you haven’t presented it, we will charge you a whole amount of your booking. We’re not accept expired gift vouchers.
13. We reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions without prior notice.
14. A service charge of 10% will be added to every afternoon tea booking with us.
15. We aren’t able to take split payments on Saturdays and during kids half terms.
16. By completing a booking with us, you are agreeing to the full terms and conditions listed here, including the use of your e mail address and mobile number.